Pages

Wednesday 19 February 2020

My Writing on How to Be a Good Friend

17.2.2020
Planning
  • A good friend is…

  • Helpful
  • Shares
  • Happy
  • Funny
  • kind

A good friend…Image result for friend
A good friend is someone who always helps you and cear to you
and does what  you want.
A good friend is kind helpful care and sharing friends is
the person that loves you.
A good friend always plays with you and helps you.
A good friend is the person that you meet and always talk 
with and then you friend with that person. A good friend is t
he person that helps your work  and sleep over and takes
you to the thing that you like. A good friend always loves you best friend
in the world.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Jimmy I have came to your blog and this is my favourite. I was wondering that your getting better at this. I hope you have a friend like this. The pictures you add is very postive. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete